https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Today

I tried going to bed (fairly) early last night, but it didn't exactly work like I had planned. I ended up watching The Closer and Adult Swim until the wee hours, but I had to be up early this morning for various reasons, so it didn't matter much whether or not I wanted to sleep later. One of the first things I have to do this morning is contact a particular sponsor to make sure they make good on some late payments (I'm sure most of you know which one I mean, unfortunately) and then run to the store for some smokes.

Today, I add to the both the Champions and Chill sections and have tons of press releases to bring you, as well. I'm sure some celebrity will wrap a tree or something along the way, so we're sure to have a busy day. Further, the rest of the site is getting back to its regular schedule somewhat.

As you realize, a lot of the site is comprised of blogs and working on the non-blog portions of it has taken precious time away from them, but I have done more with them in general over the last two years than anything else, so I am sure regular readersw will be willing to wait a bit. If I'm really, really lucky, I may be able to scrape-up a guest-blogger or three to help along the way, but for now, we are stuck with the archives.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: