https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, August 25, 2008

NightBlogging: Son of NightBlogging

Well guys, coffee and nap aside, I am still beat. Not really sure why, though I know I haven't been eating well as late. I made a huge spread tonight and am seriously considering a second plate. Still, I am about to pass out right here in front of the computer.

Unfortunately, due to the weather, I was unable to get to the site today, but the Champions section is fairly tight... I hope. What of it I have up. I am pretty sure the Chill section is next.

Anyway, I'll hold today's PRs for tomorrow and maybe we can get back to a more regular pace. If you haven't been watching Adult Swim lately, I highly suggest you get it back on your schedule. I too had been channel-surfing most nights the past year or so, but with the OG Friday Night schedule and their new regular schedule, it's almost fun again.

In fact, I saw an old Aqua Teen episode the other night and laughed myself stupid(er)! It was kinda sad, actually; the entire time I was watching it, I was like, "Why can't they still do that?" Squidbillies is just flat-out funny-funny and Venture Bros. just ended its far too short season (nothing all that special, though it had its moments). Still, even Tim & Eric has made me laugh once or twice... in three years. Just stay the hell away from the Aqua Teen Movie. That was the worst thing I have possibly ever suffered through - real franchise-killing stuff.

Anyway, til tomorrow!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: