Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Sunday, October 19, 2008

True Blood: Burning House of Love

I have to admit it, True Blood just keeps getting better and better!

On top of that, it's not as predictable as I once thought. I knew Suki's brother was going to get hooked on V from the moment the concept was introduced. They have managed to throw a few curveballs our way without going the whole, M. Night Shamlayaniybananafana "super-twist" route. I really expected them to let us in-on the fact that Suki had not been dreaming the nightly encounters between her and Bill, so that was a slight twist. Of course, he was definitely "calling" her. And the entire bit with her grandmother was... well, maybe not out of left-field, but unexpected (to me, anyway).

Here are a few things to look-out for, just in case:

I think Sam's a werewolf. I thought the deputy was the murderer, but now I'm thinking it's the sheriff. Either that or it's Sam (in werewolf form). Jason is going to get Turned.

I don't necessarily want to go into too many details because I don't really want to be right about all of this and I don't want to spoil it, so I'm just putting those out there.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

1 comment:

Manodogs said...

I told you Sam was a werewolf! Well, he said that werewolves were "bad" creatures and he was absolutely not one - he is actually a shapeshifter who can change into basically any kind of animal, so long as he has a living model.

Also, it's "Sookie," not "Suki."