https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Well, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and got everything they wanted, including the chance to visit with family (or not, as the case may be). Mine was very pleasant, except for the weather. At least it was cold for Christmas, but it didn't last long. It's back up to 60 degrees out there today. Sure, 60 degrees is nice and pleasant, but down here it means that the summer will bring literally clouds of mosquitoes and other insects...

I had a little back-handed luck with the website: after no luck with four or five different FTP programs, I stumbled across a Firefox extension called FireFTP and it actually works! So, I was able to get the forums software uploaded and installed -- which is great! -- but now I am busy configuring it and reading documentation. Since it had been one of the features I'd planned on including in the Winter Edition, I just held-off on releasing it. And it was fine, because even though I've been saying I was going to have things up on Christmas Day, absolutely no one visited Christmas Day, so it's all going to work out fine. Sorry for the delays, but it's worth it.

We'll be getting back into the swing of things around here shortly -- especially after the New Year, and there isn't much news to report anyway. [adult swim] is doing marathons (tonight is Squidbillies) and everything else is pretty much on-hold until next week.

Have a safe and happy New Year!

No comments: