https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, March 30, 2007

Soon to Be Back to Business

Well, the day I've been waiting two weeks for is upon me: I'm getting the old 98 box back this afternoon and things will get back to whatever you call "normal" here. I know I missed yesterday, but there wasn't much to report. I do know that Aqua Teen Hunger Force has a new golf video game that's about to drop, but I know nothing more about it. I wonder if Boston will allow it to be sold there?

Other than that, there isn't much to say. I'm wondering if TMNT will hold onto the top spot at the box office this weekend. I have a feeling Will Ferrel's new movie will top the charts, but it's just a feeling - no predictions this time.

The latest Heavy Metal was in my mailbox this morning, but I haven't read it yet. Haven't even taken it out of the plastic, actually. The cover art is gorgeous, as always.

I actually found a book on comics at my local library. I assume it was checked out before because I looked and looked, many times over, for really anything and didn't find it. I got lucky this time and I don't know how I missed them before, but I found this book on comics collecting, as well as a book on drawing the human form. The comic books book is really interesting and has tons of pictures, but I'm not even halfway through it yet. Still, I'll be making some posts on collecting and how to grade them, etc., over the next few weeks. Nothing new for serious collectors, but it'll definitely be helpful to those just starting out or who want more information on the hobby.

I need to place my order for my own comics actually, but since I'm at the library, I don't remember my password to my account. Or my accuont ID number, for that matter. Ah well, I'm sure there'll be time tonight. It's not like there's anything to actually do where I live...

Anyway, I'll ttyl.

No comments: