https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, May 14, 2007

Coming Up...


As I've said elsewhere, and off and on this entire month, this whole month has sucked eggs. And, of course, a lot of cool stuff has happened while I've been under the gun.

First of all, I'd like to apologize to all of our sponsors who we let down the past few weeks. If you'd been here, you'd know how hard we tried to get to everything, but it just wasn't possible. Between the driver issues with the XP computer and whatever the heck's wrong with the 98 computer, there simply wasn't any time. All I've done this entire month is work on computers and I honestly don't know if this one is fixed or not. So far, it seems to be working, but I don't want to jinx it, so I'll just say, "Things are looking less than completely dismal so far, God willing, knock wood."

Tomorrow, I'll get to all the cool new shows on [adult swim] last night, as well as the few bad ones. There was some cool comics news on the Web earlier, as well as some interesting developments in some of the other news we've been following. Heroes was on earlier... that's probably all I have to say about that, but I'll think of something. We'll get to the weekend's box office results and - if we're really, really lucky - absolutely nothing about how these computers are or are not working!


2 comments:

Manodogs said...

Of course I spoke too soon:

I got up to jot-off a missive about this month's The Comics Journal and sure enough, no sooner had the window opened than the whole machine rebooted.

I'm at my wit's end. It seems to be working for longer than it was anyway, so I'll just do what I can and pray.

Anonymous said...

I'll say a little prayer for you as well, my friend.