https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, May 07, 2007

Good News and Agenda

Some great news for everyone: The Rundown now comes up at the top of the Google search engine under my name. Sadly, The Weirding is nowhere no to be found yet, but that's understandable, since I have not been able to do much with it lately. Thanks so much to everyone who has been linking to us and getting the word out! Don't stop now! We have a whole lot more news and inside information to share with everyone and some major announcements ahead in the next few weeks which are going to be pretty exciting

My agenda today is not really busy, but it does involve my running into town for a few, doing some general housekeeping and cooking, and so forth. Further, we have several posts to get to today - many of which will probably be old news to most of you by now (thanks to my absence) - as well as some pretty interesting items you might have missed.

With luck, if everything gets done here to the blogs, I have some specific webpages to get up including, hopefully, a new index which will hopefully make things a bit easier to navigate.

At any rate, let me get my chores done and I'll be back soon enough.

No comments: