https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, June 02, 2007

All Hex, All Day

Did I forget to mention? Well, for shame!

BBCA's all-day Hex marathon starts in about an hour. Not only are they showing the entire first season, they've included two bonus episodes we haven't seen here. I'm not sure if they were shown in Britain when it originally aired, but they have not been seen in America. All this leads up to the second season premiere tonight!

Further, Hex has finally been released on DVD for our region! I've heard that it was a bit racier (hard to imagine that) uncut, so this is definitely a must-have item for die hard fans, like myself.

I may end up napping through some of the early episodes since I've already seen them all 3-4 times and stayed up all night the other night watching the last marathon, but my alarm is already set for tonight's premiere.

I really hope some of you who haven't seen it yet give it a shot. I have no idea how the second season is going to go, but if you really want to be up on everything that's going on, today's the day.


No comments: