https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Comics Day June, 2007

Well, comics day came late this month because I'm a little behind on the bill. With gas prices going through the roof last month and grocery prices sky-rocketing this month, and some errant sponsors who owe increasingly vast sums of money (no names), it's just going to take me a few weeks to catch-up. Plus, I got a trade paperback this month (Dark Horse, who else?) which was what pushed me over.

So, what all did I get, you ask? You know, I have to be honest: I'm not even sure myself. So let's find out together, shall we? What fun!
  • The Comics Journal #283
  • Write Now! #15
  • Supernatural Origins #2
  • 30 Days of Night: Eben & Stella #1, 2
  • Daredevil #97
  • After the Cape #3
  • Moon Knight #10
  • MPD Psycho Vol. 1 TPB
Isn't that something? A whole buttload (it's a Mathematical term) of comics to keep me busy well into next month!  Not to mention I have a whole buttload (not to get technical) of new comics news to keep us going here for a few days, as well.

Sorry about taking it so slowly the past few days, just needed a break. I got a pleasant surprise this morning, as G4 is showing an Arrested Development marathon and, of course, tonight is Hex, so all in all, not too bad so far (knock wood)!

No comments: