https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Graham Norton Returns Tonight!

If you aren't familiar with Graham Norton, he's one of the few people in the world who is just plain funny - just plain naturally funny. If you saw his old show (which they still play sometimes on Logo, the gay-themed network), then you know how much fun it is. If you've never seen Graham Norton, BBCA has brought him back and I guarantee you that no matter what goes down, it's worth watching.

Graham Norton Show debuts tomorrow night, after the Hex premiere. It's a talk show, but it really isn't like any talk show you've ever seen. They play games and really involve the audience in everything. Further, they look at stories on the web and do all sorts of silly things.

I have no idea how this incarnation of Graham Norton Show is going to look or go, as I have not seen any advance showings, but the promos look very similar to his old one, which was just an absolute blast. I also love the fact that this one is specifically for BBCA, which gives me renewed hope for a possible 3rd season of Hex.

But I'm not holding my breath.

Graham Norton Show debuts tomorrow night at 9:00 PM, CST, and will be rerun at midnight. His guests will be Kim Cattrall and Elijah Wood.

2 comments:

Philip. said...

Hi,

I have just discovered your blog and must say how good it is. I'll certainly be back to visit.

If you get a chance, please feel free to say hello on mine, I 'd love to hear from you.

Philip
www.disabled-help.org

Manodogs said...

Thanks ever so much! It's great to hear from new visitors and I'm glad you enjoy the blog. You have a nice site and it's inspiring to see someone overcome their troubles in such a positive way.

Keep up the good work and I hope to hear from you again soon!