https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Back Up and Going

With all of the Parisian, or should that be, Hiltonian, drama going on here as late, I haven't had a chance to get to the real nitty-grit of everything comics so far this weekend, but I mean to shortly. I also completely forgot to tell everyone about Hex and all that - which we all know is completely unlike me...

I've just been going through some stuff with my neck and all that and it's taken its toll on me for a while. I have managed to keep everything though, but other than Paris, there really hasn't been a whole lot interesting going on.

Still, I got the new index up for The Weirding and am still working on the new content, and that's taken some time away from being here too. But I'm getting there. Today will probably be pretty busy, but it's also the day I plan to get this house cleaned up as best I can, so I can't tell you exactly what to expect yet.

No comments: