Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Scott Baio is 45 and Single... - A Review


Yeah, yeah, yeah. I don’t even know why myself, but I guess I’m a little embarrassed to admit how much I really, really like this show. Scott Baio is truly funny, though he may have someone write his dialogue, I don’t know, and his friends are a fairly clever bunch, too.

It’s just a really funny show and a real look into whom this guy is, as well as the industry. The dialogue may be written or at least coached, but I don’t think so - he seems like a genuinely intelligent and funny guy. You can’t admit to banging a corduroy couch on national TV without having a pretty good sense of humor.

Scott Baio is 45 and Single... is actually a funny - even touching - show. And yes, I realize that saying that about Chachi sounds a little weird, but for goodness’ sake, the guy’s going through a real mid-life crisis and has a sense of humor about it, and I really don’t want to see him go Danny Bonaduce on us, but I do think he and his little crew are pretty hysterical and I feel for the guy. He seems like he'd be fun to hang out with and at least comes across as genuine.

So, here’s to you, Bob Lawblah! Good luck with the show.


No comments: