Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Monday, August 20, 2007

News and Ads


Hey guys, I know that we have had a lot of press releases and ads the past couple of days, but it's just because of the time I was away. I have a lot of both to get to, both here and over to The OddBlog, so the next few days will just have to be like this.

The press releases would be coming out a whole lot faster, were it not for whatever in the world is going on with the formatting. I'm doing the best with what I have, but it isn't going as fast as I'd like. Luckily, there hasn't been a whole lot of other news to get to so far this week.

And, as I've posted, I am going through some really unpleasant personal stuff right now and that has been keeping me busy. Now I find out I may have bounced a slew of checks and if that's true, there's absolutely nothing I can do about it, so I may end up back in jail before you know it! It's absolutely ridiculous, but there just isn't much I can do about anything immediately but keep working and hope for the best, so that's exactly what I am doing. Still, I have no money to cover these bouncing checks and my PayPal money apparently didn't come in today even though I had moved it from the account last Friday and it went through on PayPal.

The people in this town are really bad, bad people. I promise you I will explain it all when I can.


1 comment:

Manodogs said...

Actually, being just dumb enough to be honest, I feel the need to clear this one up:

The bank hadn't made a mistake, per se; I had.

I did not bounce any checks - by the sheer grace of God - and it turned out to be a computer error, when all was said and done.

For everything else that goes on around here, this one wasn't part of some conspiracy to run the hippy out of town.