https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, October 01, 2007

Court This Morning

I still have a few press releases to get to you and I'm sure there are more on the way, but I spent most of the weekend working on The Weirding. I got tired of running into 404s and empty directories and I'm sure visitors did, too. I got most of the key pages in place so that cuts down on that, but I still have a lot to do and a lot of tweaking to get done on the stuff that's already up. I also haven't tweaked the old pages and reset them yet.

I have to be back in court in a few minutes again today. I'm going to ask for a court-appointed attorney, but I have no idea if they'll actually give me one since it's a misdemeanor. Since my argument is that this was entrapment, false arrest, and false imprisonment, they might, but seeing as how it's a misdemeanor, they may just tell me to go ahead. Either way, I've got the goods (it's hard to type with your fingers crossed). If there are no more posts for a few days, then you'll know I blew my top and am back in the hoosegow.

Part of me wants this to be over today so I can spill all the details, but I obviously want to win and get some kind of satisfaction for all the shit they've put me through, so I'm torn between getting it over and done with and dragging it out to the bitter end.

Anyway, depending on how everything goes today, I'll be seeing you shortly, but things are going to slow down a bit this week, as I work to get the site back up and going.


No comments: