Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Heroes Rumors From Red Eye

I meant to mention this a week or so back, but FNC moved Red Eye back an hour, making my life at least a little bit harder. Especially since the last week or so, I have been falling asleep very early and waking up even earlier (then napping most of the afternoon). It caught up with me tonight and I was up to catch Red Eye at its new time.

And guess who should be on but the guy who plays Ando on Heroes!

He said that Ando's life is going to get more exciting this season, and even mentioned the possibility of a love interest. You know how these things go: they are under strict contracts, so they can't say much about anything, but they often speak in code, using phrases like, "maybe" and "I think the audience wants," "I can't say too much, but," and so forth - it's all a teaser. In this code, he mentioned how he and Hiro were separated by time right now, but "I think the audience wants to see" the two of them back together for an adventure, as they were last season.

So that means Ando is going to get married around the same time he and Hiro get back together to go on an adventure like they did last season.

Being up at 3:00 AM is fine and dandy and all, and I'm glad Red Eye is on so there's something to watch, but why the change, FNC? Too randy? Too silly? Or is it because it was on in primetime over in Hawaii in the old timeslot?

And what exactly is Courtney Friehl's fascination with "wannarexia"? EAT A SANDWICH! EAT A SANDWICH, COURTNEY!

No comments: