https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, November 04, 2007

New(?) Feature

Well, I got a shitload done today! Of course, a lot of it was around the house, so you can’t necessarily tell it (in fact, I get into that over to The Wording today), but I did.

This month is the month they come around to randomly inspect units in my apartment building - it’s really more for the landlady than the tenants, though they can throw us out (or make the landlady make us clean stuff or whatever) - and since they didn’t look at mine last year and I’ve been here this long, they may come by, so I have to do... like, everything.

Not that my house is all that dirty, but it’s more like the closets have to be organized and the shit moved out of the middle of the bedroom floor... phonelines and computer cords tied-up and out of the floor - stuff like that - and it’s not like I’ve kept up with any of that the past year. So I have a little work ahead of me.

But I’m up for it - I’ve been saying I was going to do it the entire time and never have, so it’s a sort of incentive for me.

The real reason I am writing though is to tell you about a “new” feature I just noticed the past day or so here (since I didn’t change anything): when you leave a comment, you can now subscribe to other comments in the thread/on the post if you have a Gmail account.

This may have been there all along, but I never noticed it until just the other day and I didn’t change any settings. The only thing I did was sign in to my Gmail account for the first time in months a week or so back, so maybe that had something to do with it showing up on my computer, but I don’t think so, since I have to sign in to Blogger using the same account.

Still, it’s a great way to keep track of what others say in response to your comment(s) instead of having to remember to check back and then remember the post you commented on, etc.

No comments: