https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, November 05, 2007

Spam Attack

Man, I tell you what...

We’ve been hit with a flood of spam recently all across the site. The OddBlog has received well over 300 spam comments since Halloween night and I have been receiving e-mail spam at an unprecedented rate for weeks now. I just deleted 130+ spam e-mails since 11:00 PM last night, when it caught over 150!

It caused me to lose part of the Hyrum Savage interview and I don’t know if I can recover it. I contacted the gentleman and asked if he has a copy he can resend, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

In the meantime, I will give you the link to the mock-up (well, it’s basically the finished product, sans some tweaking and obvious dead links), so please enjoy that until I get to the rest of it - if I can.

Sorry to Mr. Savage and everyone else, but like I am about to post over to The Wording, one person doing everything and living alone (doing everything in those capacities, as well) is really almost impossible. There are bound to be delays, glitches, errors, and other setbacks which simply cannot be avoided, given the state of things.

No comments: