https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

PR Makes No Sense

Okay, now I am thoroughly confused as to the status of The Rundown, The Weirding, and basically every other URL I operate on.

Apparently, the Google PR is still a 3 here, but it is coming up as a 0 in several of these "checkers" and I don't know why. Even more bizarre is that at least one website is showing all the sources dropped us in July - I mean, The Rundown goes literally down to 0, as though there were absolutely no hits. This is strange anyway, but the strangest thing about this is that July was actually our best month so far, with somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000 unique hits!

I really just do not get it. I guess I'll give it a few more weeks to see if it's going to straighten itself out - I mean, what the hell else can I do? But for whatever reason, the basic returns are saying they're all at 0, but when you go to more information and etc., they are showing positive PRs.

If anyone knows more about this, I would appreciate the input!

No comments: