https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Agenda

Yes, I am up early today - especially since I didn't fall asleep until around 5:00 in the AM.

I guess it's because I am so excited about all the new stuff and am eager to follow-through with the changes to the site, but all of that is going to have to wait for at least another day or so. I have an entire day of blogging ahead of me, because I have been putting-off basically the entire week so I could unroll the new template here and so forth. I also have a laundry list of offline errands to run, but I am going to try and split those up between today and tomorrow, because I am on a very tight deadline for the online chores I need to finish.

Anyway, today is a very busy one and you are about to get a rush of new content, both here and from The OddBlog. This is not churn; this is all-new content - there is just a hell of a lot of it!

I am still waiting to hear what everyone thinks of the new layout and design. Don't be shy. Now is the best time for whatever you have to say, because the further I get into this, the harder it is going to be to change things down the road - so speak up or forever hold your peace and such.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: