https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, March 03, 2008

Hi Ho, It's Off to Court I Go!

Well, it's that time again. I had to get up far too early so I can walk to court this morning and explain to the judge why I haven't paid all of the exorbitant fine I received for a crime I did not commit. The truth? I simply haven't had the money. Depending on my income tax return, I may be able to pay it all off when that comes in - I may not; so long as I make an effort to pay something, I don't think there's anything they can do to me.

Ah, but then, these cats are liars and thoroughly corrupt. After all, had they told the truth, I wouldn't have to pay anything. And I wouldn't have been held seven days on a 24-hour charge. And they wouldn't have changed the charges no less than five times. And I would not have been found guilty when I had a preponderance of evidence to the contrary!

Twice in the past few months, tornadoes have ripped through literally every surrounding county, leaving Decatur County, TN unscathed. Someone here has made a pact with the Devil, himself!

So basically, I keep bringing this up because I am still dealing with it and these cats don't let little things like "laws" and "civil rights" stand in the way of their idea of "justice." That's why I bring this up: there's no telling what these folk will do and that scares me silly - as it should everyone!

Anyway, I am literally about to walk out the door and go deal with this. After that - assuming I am still a relatively free, however continually harassed, man - I have to go pay bills and get to the grocery store, and then I will likely try to get some more sleep, so look for a few things later this afternoon.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: