https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Real Deal

I apologize for the absence.

I have had the sniffles since around Sunday, but I just assumed it was sinuses and the weather. Tuesday morning, I woke up and had a tickle in my chest I could not seem to rattle, as well as a knot in my tummy that I just assumed was from drinking a few oat sodas that weekend and not eating well. Combined, my heaving cough managed to dislodge the knot in my stomach time and again, but not the tickle in my chest.

Suffice it to say, everything in my body turned to liquid and began leaking from every possible orifice... well, leaking only when I managed to keep it from being violently projected - which wasn't often. My entire body is aching and sore and I am so dehydrated that my fingers were curling up into pointy fists - like my last two fingers were curled, but the first two were stuck straight-out - like some people who have had strokes or were born handicapped! I was actually scared I was having a stroke, but the ER told me it was just dehydration.

Anyway, I'll get back here just as soon as I can - I am just too weak and too tired to do anything right now. I am feeling a lot better than I have since Monday, though.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: