https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, March 21, 2008

A Truly Good Friday?

Well, I am beat-down. Badly.

I am still weak and struggling to keep things on my stomach. You can see all the veins in my arms and stuff and I have a fivehead from dehydration. Plus, all this lying around all week has made my entire body stiff and sore - in fact, the only reason I'm forcing myself to blog right now is because I simply had to get up; I am so sore and achy that I just can't stand to sit/lie/sprawl any longer.

And even though my neck - and whole body - hurt(s), there's no way I'm going to try to take my regular pain medicine... it's just too strong. Hell, I haven't even gotten up the nerve to try coffee yet! I am smoking again, though. I know, I know, but to be honest, up to a certain point, having a few cigarettes actually helped me feel better; by now though, it's starting to settle-in and I've got to slow back down.

Anyway, there are plenty of PRs to get you going today and keep us sustained throughout the weekend, but I can make no promises. Everything hinges on how I feel and, like I say, that may be 100% better than I have since Monday, but that's still about 25% of normal.

My stomach is still roiling and I'm afraid to try anything too heavy because I honestly think I'll have to go to the ER if it gets as bad as it was earlier this week - honestly - so I'm going slowly as far as eating or doing anything, and the same goes for working. I am feeling well enough to sit here for now, but I haven't done anything anywhere online all week long, so there's a whole lot to do and I don't know what I'll get to when.

I heard they closed one of the local schools because of this, so if this is one of those nationwide things - or if you are anywhere in the region - please, please, please grab some supplies and make sure to take care of yourself better than you normally do! I have only been this ill once before in my adult life - and I say that only because that's as far back as I can remember!

This one hurt, hurt. Still does, in fact.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: