https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Today

Lots of news today, hrm?

I wish I lived close to a bookstore or somewhere so I could go check out the midnight release of Dark Tower, but even if there were one within like 100 miles of me, my stupid car might or might not start to get me there, might or might not start to get me back, and the taillights might or might not go out on me halfway there... so I'm staying in. If any of you do get to go, please write and let us know how it went!

I'm still in shock over Gary Gygax' passing. I belong to his Yahoo! Group and there hasn't been much activity in months, but I had no idea this was why. I'd quit reading it a year or so back because it was mostly political and religious arguments. But I'm not really sad - shocked, a little, but not sad - I mean, he accomplished more than most have or will and he was nearly 70, so saying he "had a good life" is an understatement, to say the very least!

If you follow The OddBlog you know I finally got the template I want and got it up and running. The feed is fixed now, too, so make sure to subscribe! Of course, it is nowhere near done and I am still working on getting it right, but I really like it. After that, I'll finish Weird Ink, and then I am going to start-in right here.

Not only am I changing the appearance, I have decided to go ahead and move The Rundown to its own domain, as I have talked about doing several times. I may wait until after the PR updates are done, even though I do not expect our PR to change. I still have income taxes to get to and bills to pay, but things are going to be fairly busy here for the next few weeks.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: