https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, March 17, 2008

Today

I have offline errands to run today.

My On-Demand channels have not been working for going on three weeks now and, having exhausted all of my options on this end, they are supposed to be sending a tech out between 1PM and 3PM. I ran to the store just a few minutes ago and on the way back, the cable van passed me, coming from this way! It was nowhere near 1PM, so I don't know what's up...

Anyway, if they get here in time, I then have to run to the bank and post office. After that, I'm basically done with the offline stuff.

Then we have the usual Monday stuff: Marvel releases, a few snippets of entertainment/celebri-news, some PRs (haven't gotten any yet, but they should be on the way), and so forth. Then I have the Image reviews to get out to you and I may do the full-length Sam Lutfi story I've been sitting on for a while now. And I have a lot of maintenance to do.

I know the churn gets old and you're champing at the bit for more pithy social insight and comics news, but I have to use these slow news days to my fullest advantage whenever they come around. There's just been a lot of them the past couple weeks... unless you want me to chronicle every move little miss Brit-Brit makes.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: