https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Aarrggh! - An Apology on Advance Reviews

I would like to take one quick second to openly and publicly - and sincerely - apologize to Image, Mark Sable, the team at Perhapanauts, and everyone else. I received the advance copies for both Hazed and Perhapanauts Annual #1 at/around the same time - the time my Vista e-mail client decided to break. This had absolutely nothing to do with that; the computer was on when the lights went out (because the lights go out basically every time someone sneezes around here - in fact, the tri-county area is considering filing a lawsuit against the utility company!) and it corrupted a bunch of e-mails and I had to go in through Safe Mode and delete them to get it restarted. But not before I'd spent about a week trying to get Microsoft to help (they didn't) and the guys with whom I have my "warranty" scare the heck out of me with their astounding lack of knowledge concerning my operating system (it cost me $10 in LD charges and they hung-up on me "by accident").

At any rate, the advance copies got lost in the shuffle.

I will get the review of Hazed out tonight or tomorrow, as well as the advance review of Noble Causes #34 (that one just got lost in the shuffle of templates and designs from where I was redoing the blogs), but again, I apologize for the delays.

So, reviews are on the way and I apologize on behalf of both Microsoft and eMachines, as well as myself, for all the confusion and hangups. Things are getting back to what passes for normal here on the blogs, but it will still be several more weeks for The Weirding.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: