https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, April 11, 2008

Agenda

Sailing right along this week, I'll be bringing you some news bits and press releases, but I have been working a lot behind the scenes on all the blogs and the site in general more than anything else.

I want to apologize to Jay Faerber (again) for getting him confused with Fabian Nicieza in yesterday's advance review of his upcoming Noble Causes #34. I honestly don't know how that happened - I must have been reading something with Nicieza's name and it just stuck in my head for some reason. It happens, but it's embarrassing when the creator himself calls you on it!

Anyway, more advance reviews on the way either this weekend or next week, along with some reviews of recently-released titles and issues. Of course, there's a lot more involved in doing good reviews, or even pretty good ones, even if all I do is gush, and I have been too busy lately on other projects to spend the 2-3 hours it takes to do reviews. I just got all the forms from the IRS today and even though I am filing online, they're really helpful to have for reference. Today and tomorrow are dedicated to completing that monumental task, so there isn't going to be much more today (though there will probably be one or two things) and I don't know what's on the table for tomorrow - we'll take that as it comes.

Depending on how things go, I may have the Champions section back up by Monday - or at least the main reference page that so many had linked to. But right now, I am letting you go for the afternoon so I can figure out my taxes. Thanks to all the (three) sponsors who bothered to send me my 1099s and W-2s; and thanks for leaving it to me to figure it up manually, those of you who did not. I always love doing other peoples' jobs - it's especially ironic that I should have to do so while paying taxes, don't you think?

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: