https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Agenda

I'm just dropping-by to say hello, really. Got into the tax thing the past few days and I would have gotten a nice little refund, were it not for the fact that I am self-employed... in fact, if I hadn't bothered to report the piddly change I made from sponsors who didn't bother to send me 1099s, I would have been in the clear, but the IRS scares me, so I reported it all and ended-up having to pay them nearly $100!!!

That's right: I have no taxable income (I was about $150 under the bracket), but have to pay nearly $100 in "self-employment tax"!!! $100 I do not have, so I don't know wtf I'm going to do. And I haven't filed it just yet because I am trying to find someone to help me figure it out and make damn sure it's right before I send it in!

So I'm all up-in-arms over that - it's weighing on me so that I can't concentrate on anything else - but I've done what I can and I'm just trying to relax a bit today. It's cool and overcast, so it's a great day to curl-up with a good book, which is exactly what I am going to do for a while. After that, I will probably review Madman for you, but I'm trying to see what all is in the works, because I want it to be the first thing people see Monday morning, as traffic usually slows down on weekends.

Like I said the other day, focusing on the technical stuff has really paid-off and there's a lot more to be done, so I am definitely going to be working on that sometime this weekend - there's so much to do because I've been putting it all off for so long - and then I am going to try and get at least one of the RPG sections together, if I have the time (probably Champions, like I said - it's the easiest to do... at least theoretically). So unless something happens, there probably won't be much new stuff this weekend, but you know how I am... if I get bored, there's always something to babble about and I do so love to babble...

So, if I don't see you 'til Moonday, have a great one!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: