https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Today

It's a beautiful, gray day here in The Town What Deliverance Done Forgot. They're re-roofing the units in my complex, so there's a lot of noise, but it's overcast and otherwise calm, a balmy 65ยบ, and just plain pleasant.

We're getting back to normal around here and we'll have a lot for you today, including a few reviews. The only reason I haven't published the advance review of Noble Causes is because... to be honest? I wasn't that impressed. This being the 34th issue, I want to do some research so I know what I'm getting into before I stick my foot in my mouth. The other reviews are of comics I received in my last shipment.

I am also changing Weird Ink's template. While I love the design of the current one, it's just too buggy. I am also going to make some changes here, but I have to be very careful about doing so. I made a single, simple change to Weird Ink the other day and hosed the whole damned thing - again, like I say, it's buggy anyway and I blame it on that, but I still lost a couple hours to what should have been no more than a 5-minute operation - and I can't afford that here. The changes are minor and should be simple, but things may be funky and/or you might experience some difficulty getting to things for a little while. Just be patient and check back shortly, should this occur.

I know things have been slow here because of the Flu, but I told you before I got sick that things would be slower than usual around here for the immediate future, due to the redesign efforts. And I just got these new templates up before I fell ill, so I haven't had the chance to truly tweak them out, either. Still, I think I'm doing fairly well for everything I have going on.

Thanks again for reading and commenting - and keep it up!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

1 comment:

Sire said...

Good luck with all the changes. We have finally got a bit of rain here, but we need heaps more to really break the drought.