https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, May 12, 2008

Agenda

Morning, freaks and geeks!

Like I told you the other day, I have to go into town and pay some bills and "town" is a 30-minute drive from here, so I already know I'll be out of action for a couple-three hours today and I didn't get up until a little after 10:00, so I'm a bit behind. Still drinking coffee and such right this minute.

Serendipity: as I was typing this, my ride called and said she'd be around about 1:30-2:00. So I'll definitely get a few things out to you before I head-out. Riding long distances really hurts, so I can't say for certain what to expect once I return. I know those advance reviews aren't getting any younger and at least one of them may have already hit stores by the time I get around to it, but there's nothing I can do.

You have to remember that my entire life is a one-man operation and I am practically disabled because of my neck (and now my wrist). When my neck hurts, I simply cannot sit here and do anything, and advance reviews require me to be here for hours on-end; it usually takes about an hour to read and re-read the product, another hour or so to draft the review, then another hour or more to research and edit it, and when my neck hurts, I just can't do that. And this has been a particularly rough few weeks.

Anyway, "never say die," so I'm not saying it won't happen, just that we'll have to take it as it comes. I apologize to the creators and companies, but what else can I do?

So sit back and relax while we churn some of this-here, chocolatey sequential goodness yo way!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: