https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dating

If you thought this was going to be about social networking or meeting people or anything along those lines, then you were wrong. Just passing a note to let you know that I am working with future posting more now due to all my many ailments.

These rainy, humid days really kill me and I've had allergies or sinuses or something so bad the past few days that I could hardly see straight and couldn't keep from sneezing and blowing my nose long enough to do anything productive, so I am trying to work out a system to make sure you never have to go another day without new posts, even if I can't be here.

The only problem is that I aren't so good with the dates... or the times. Or English. Blogger automatically inserts them and I often forget to change them before I hit Publish, or I am thinking of The Future and I change them when I don't need to, etc. So this is just to let you know that things may be a little hit and miss over the next few days, but hopefully, it won't be long before we get into the swing of things and it'll all even-out.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: