Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Monday, June 02, 2008

Agenda

Morning, guys!

Lots of stuff for you today. I had a lot of stuff for you yesterday, but this dial-up shit is just... this is ridiculous. I really don't know how I did it before - honestly.

I mean, in general, when I mention a celebrity, movie, comics property - whatever - I like to include a link to supporting information/sites. That's just not possible on dial-up; it takes like 2-3 minutes for every page to load, so finding, say, some actor's resume on IMdB ends-up taking an entire hour! I know the quality here suffers because I'm not actually taking an entire hour to research each link, but what can I do? It's the difference between a good post and a decent one, but it's also the difference between a 2-hour post and a 10-minute one.

Seriously! I've gotten into the habit of changing the times on the posts because, by the time I actually finish them, like 20 minutes have gone by!

Anyway, I'm sure there will be several press releases throughout the day, and I have a few things to chat about here and there. But if you're new to The Rundown and wonder what the "buzz" is about, we're usually better than this. Do me a favor and stick around at least until next week (my DSL should be hooked-up Thursday and it will likely take me a few days to get back in the swing of things, work out the kinks, etc.) and you'll see what I mean.

For the rest of you... ah, you're used to disappointment by now.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: