https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Agenda

Up really early today, probably because I am eager to see how the kitten did alone overnight. I'm worried it may have torn something up or gotten into something it shouldn't have. It has a habit of clawing at cords and other dangling things, so I'm particularly worried about that. Hopefully there's nothing it can really get into, as I think it probably would have found it by now if there were, though there's always the chance that it knocked something over.

God willing, it's not like I have some "bad feeling" that "something happened" or anything, just that general, parental concern thing. Knock wood and all that.

My appointment is just before noon, but I've no idea how long I'll be there. As I said before, because of the location of the cyst, they don't want to just lance it as they normally would; they said I would need surgery. I sincerely doubt they will want to do said surgery today or even there, but there is always the chance that the MRI I had yesterday will show that it is not as close to the artery as they thought and they will go on and lance it. If they do anything, I will likely be out of action for at least a few days, but there's no way to speculate yet.

My plan - though I haven't the faintest idea how everything is actually going to turn-out - is to run home real quick before the appointment and check on the kitten, then go to the appointment as scheduled and see what they have to say there, then hopefully be home in time to get a few things out to you this afternoon. Again, this is the general plan, but I don't know how well I can stick to it, so we're just going to play it by ear.

By the time you read this, I should probably be on the road. I'm writing it at like 5am because I couldn't sleep. Angel has started over at season one on TBS - they showed the first two episodes yesterday. It's weird that I know this, because I was never a big Buffy or Angel fan, but as many of these as I caught, I know this is the third episode (the one with the floating eyeball).

Anyway, hopefully I'll be here later on. I should at least be able to get some of the PRs to you or something.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: