https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Agenda

Morning guys. I would have been here earlier, but the DSL tech is supposed to be here between 8 and noon and it's 11:00 now, so... I can't even get in the shower or anything until he shows up because I don't want to miss him.

Plenty of press releases to catch-up on and some other stuff, but I can't get into anything I can't stop when he arrives and since it's so close to the end-time, I'm just... stuck. But even if it is a late-start again today, I'll eventually get some of this out to you tonight and tomorrow and will likely have a full weekend, as well.

In the meantime, enjoy the archives and I'll see you in a few!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: