Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Sunday, June 08, 2008

More on Ultimates

Marvel is really working the Ultimates line in their press releases and advertising. And, yes, the first press release I got with the new David Finch cover (Ultimates 3 #4, to left) literally said - this is a quote - "It all leads into this fall’s Ultimatum, as the Ultimate Universe is forever changed!" Hand to God. The Variant Cover is down toward the bottom, on the right.

While over to the Marvel site itself, Brian Bendis discusses the whole Ultimates Origins thing in a new podcast. He's there to tell us how "everything's connected" and - I'm sure - how this new series WILL CHANGE THE MARVEL UTLIMATES UNIVERSE FOREVER!

Both feature some nice artwork and Origins is penciled by none other than Jackson "Butch" Guice! Younger readers might not know the name, but Guice is a badass who worked on such greats as Epic's Swords of the Swashbucklers. His art alone is worth checking out, as it WILL CHANGE THE MARVEL UNIVERSE FOREVER!


I still haven't the faintest clue as to what Ultimates is nor what constitutes an Ultimate and no one has told me, so one of these days - maybe while I'm recuperating - I guess I'm just going to have to breakdown and do a search for myself.

What I discover may very well CHANGE MY MARVEL UNIVERSE FOREVER!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: