https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Morning, Nerds!

Yeah, so technically it's afternoon, but I rolled out of bed at the crack of Noon, so... it's all relative, you know?

My hand and arm still hurt and the whole thing is just about the most uncomfortable thing I've ever had to deal with, but I'm literally driving myself crazy not doing anything. Like I noted before, it doesn't so much hurt to do most little things - right away, that is - but it hurts later. It sometimes hurts pretty badly. So I have managed to basically write a paragraph here and there which have culminated in a few posts, and today, I'm just over it.

Twice the past week, I have been lying on the couch, trying to sleep, and gotten that restless feeling - that kind of hot needles, I GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE! feeling that sometimes gets into one arm or leg - literally all over my body! I felt like just ripping this damned thing off and running in circles around the house. Naked. (I don't know why nudity was involved, but it just felt right - necessary, even.) I laid awake until 4am this morning - which is why I decided to throw caution to the wind today and just go for it.

I'll be gone tomorrow, and I don't know what the doctor is going to say or do when he sees me, so Sean will still be filling-in throughout the week, but I'll be posting more, as well.

So, let's get into it.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: