https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Agenda

I will get you a few things out tonight, but I am working on some behind-the-scenes stuff and had to do the grocery thing, so I'm playing catch-up right now.

I am also making some changes in advertising across the blog. Please let me know if you are experiencing long load times. Some of this is due to offsite advertisers and some is due to tracking scripts (to help me know more about you - be afraid, very afraid!*), but I would like to know if the pages take a long time to load so I can narrow it down and remove some of these.

I know that the whole thing takes some time to load, but I am specifically concerned with how long it takes for you to be able to read whatever you are looking for. In other words, I already know it can sometimes take as much as a full minute for everything in the sidebar and the icon to appear (working on it!), but I'm particularly interested in knowing if the text takes longer than a few seconds to load - especially for dial-up users.

Thanks!

* Seriously, the information just tells me things like where you are located, how long you stayed, what you looked at, how you found us/where you came from, what size boobs you have, if you like peas, what kind of peas? Me too! Seriously. And whether or not you were naked when you were reading.

** This post was updated at 8:45pm, CST.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: