https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Morning!

Morning, fellow geeks!

I have literally tons of stuff to bring you today, but I am not home at the moment. In fact, I am on the laptop which has absolutely none of my bookmarks, settings, or basically anything else (yet). I spent the majority of the night just upgrading software and so forth. On dial-up (which is why it took most of the night).

The whole Geekdom/pop-culture thing being part of the mainstream is a double-edged sword: while there are a whole lot of people horning-in on my territory, it also means that there are a lot more sources to draw from. No one person can find everything "hot" to bring you, but since there are so many people fighting to do so these days, I generally let them do my job for me and bring you the highlights.

Cheap? Maybe. But I was here years before they were and will be years afterward (you know, God willing and all that), so I'm gonna ride right along when things are easier.

Anyway, truly a busy day today, but I have some errands to run before I get back to the house and get busy and wi-fi in this third-world shithole is about as common as finding gold doubloons on the beach.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: