Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Today

I will have another announcement or two concerning the SDCC later today, but nothing too pressing. Today, I am focused on housekeeping - both figuratively and literally.

I may finally get to mop my nasty floors, but I have to wash the dishes and put up some clean clothes. Then I absolutely must get this house to stop smelling like an ashtray in the bottom of a hamper. After that, I may try to fix the lampshade Scamper killed and move the palm behind the recliner, where it should thrive out of direct sunlight. Then I have to update next month's budget, as I am determined to stick to it this time (just to see how well it works, if nothing else).

On the digital end of things, I have to get the site ready to move (though that's such a big project, I am not sure how much of it I will be doing today, other than writing out a To-Do List), but I am mainly working on my computer. I only have 1GB and Vista really needs at least 1GB free to run well, so I am maximizing it as much as possible - which, as anyone who has ever done this knows, is an involved process. Especially since I am still adding new programs and add-ons to improve my productivity.

Anyway, I'll be around basically all day long, I just have things to do elsewhere. Whatever gets out today is gravy and we'll get back on-track tomorrow.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: