Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Friday, August 08, 2008

Um... About the Comments

I would like to take this time to openly and publicly thank everyone who writes, or has written, to me to tell me how much they enjoy The Rundown.

It's true; about once every few months, someone writes me a private e-mail or IM and tells me how much they enjoy the blog in general, or this particular post, or how funny I am, or something similar. It's nice, it lifts my spirits a bit, and I sincerely appreciate it.

But I would be remiss if I didn't point-out that these comments - because that is what they are - are best if they are left on the blog. I mean, who the heck's going to believe anyone but me wrote things like

You rawk!

Or
I love your blog! It has become a part of my day...

No one - no one will believe those are actual quotes from e-mail: that's who.

But thank you all, just the same.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: