Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Monday, October 20, 2008

Comic Book Day

It's been a while since we've done a Comic Book Day because I honestly haven't been reading my comics. I haven't been reading the ones I receive for (advance) review online, nor the oens I pay for offline. Between the medical stuff, the website, and everything else, I honestly just haven't been able to lose myself in a comic book in several months. And keeping-up with CBG monthly and my daily routine is as much as I've been able to do lately.

But since I haven't done this in so long, I thought you might be interested in what I am ordering (if not reading). So here you go:
  • Criminal Macabre Cell Block 666 #1
  • All-Star Batman & Robin the Boy Wonder #10
  • DC Universe Decisions #1, 2
  • Green Arrow & Black Canary #12, 13
  • Deadpool #1-3
  • Glamourpuss #3
  • Walking Dead #52, 53
  • Moon Knight #22
  • Secret Invasion Thor #2
  • Skrulls vs. Power Pack #3
  • Uncanny X-Men #502
  • Supernatural Rising Son #6
  • Perhapanauts #4
  • M-Theory #1
  • Daredevil #111
  • Deadworld Slaughterhouse #1
  • Spawn #184
  • Twelve #8
  • X-Men Original Sin #1
  • Sketch #36
  • Draw #16
I got slightly behind on the bill last month and I only have them shipped once a month, so that accounts for some of the back issues. But that is what I am following currently.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: