Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Friday, October 17, 2008

Hi, Guys

It's been a few days since I stopped by just to chat, so I thought I would take a moment to let you know what's going down and what I'm gettin' jiggy with (as those crazy kids are wont to say these days!).

I have been working on the content for the site. So, if you are a tabletop role-player, The Weirding is about to become your go-to haven for original content - just as I have been telling you it would be for years now. In particular, fans of the Chill 2nd-Ed. (Mayfair) are going to have more than enough to keep them busy for a while. By Halloween, I may also have some really exciting news for Chill fans... but for now, mum's the word.

Champions fans also have a reason to rejoice: I finally got most of the material from Fear the Outside formatted. This is the stuff that was referenced on the mailing list and so many other fansites which I took down like 2-3 years ago because I had every intention of rehanging it... and then there was one setback after another which impeded that. The content has been cleaned-up dramatically and there is actually some semblance of organization to the whole thing. And still much more on the way!

Speaking of much more, if you ever played the Metrodome Campaign (whether the actual one which I ran or using the published materials from FtO), you know there were two organizations which were hinted at and linked to the 404 page for years: the Rollerderby and Wrestling sets. Neither ever got published, but the reason there were so many hints is because I have all the data - like I said, if you ever gamed with me, you know this. There will be some Dark Conspiracy material up this Halloween, but probably not much. However, I mention this because this is an active project and any and all fans of the original campaign materials should know these organizations are being formatted and will finally be released.

So, much on the way over to The Weirding this Halloween, so be sure to check it out.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: