https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, November 24, 2008

Late Sleeper

I woke up this morning and it was like 10:30am! I thought it had to be some mistake, so I clicked the info button on the TV, which confirmed it was damn near noon... I have no idea why I slept so late - I went to bed at a "reasonable" hour. It wasn't early by any standard, but it certainly wasn't as late as I have stayed up and still gotten up at the normal 9:00 or so, so I can't say why I slept so late today, but I must have needed it.

It's cool and rainy here today, but another weird thing is that my neck isn't really hurting (yet). Not so weird, my arm is - and the pain has changed so that now I can definitely connect it to my neck (which is what the doctor said it most likely was): sharp, tingling pain originating from the tendons in my armpit.

Anyway, I am finally up, I'm just reading the news and stuff, finding stories to bring you. Hope you're all having a good Monday... you know, as good as a Monday can be.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: