https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Miley Cyrus Proves She's Not Spoiled

Miley Cyrus complained to Extra that she didn't get a new car for her 16th birthday; she got a hand-me-down - her mom's old car - a Porsche. "I suppose it was a pretty good hand-me-down," the 16-year old moron everyday girl told the moronic TV show. Miley Cyrus really is just like all of us!

I honestly have no idea who this chick is, nor do I care. I know she plays the title character for a Disney show called Hannah Montana. I also know her dad is Billy Ray Cyrus, a one-hit wonder whose song, Achy Breaky Heart, set-off a nationwide dancing plague which persists to this day. I believe it is called the "two-step." It is most prevalent in bars filled with drunken, idiotic chicks who will likely have sex with at least one person in the bathroom before the night is over. Outbreaks often occur after midnight.

As Billy Ray Cyrus continues to release plagues upon the world at-large, it is The Weirding's official position that he should be put-down, or at least isolated from humanity until his time on this earth is expired.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: