https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Your Christmas TV Special Guide

This is something I have been wanting to do for a while now. For a long time, The Weirding had its own TV schedule, with everything I was watching highlighted (Eureka, Dead Like Me, Ghost Hunters, so on), but no one ever accessed it, much less joined! At any rate, I have often thought about going through the various TV guide websites and culling my programming for your perusal, but always decided it would take too long.

I really think I will try harder to do something like this next Halloween. A lot of channels had been doing Halloween programming for the last several years, but almost all of them dropped it this year without fanfare. But Christmas is an entirely different matter; for years now, a lot of the classic Christmas specials actually have been shown, the networks just haven't bothered to advertise when! That's why I dig this Rundown of all the Christmas specials, their times, and the channels.

Brought to us by Roger Catlin of Courant.com.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: