Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Connectivity Issues

We are suffering connectivity issues today due to the weather. My DSL company hires American kids, which I tend to support - unless they're brain-dead morons reading the "steps." I've been experiencing this since around 5-6am and called to ask if there were any outages (of course not) or a backbone was down. Having done literally everything I can from this end, I was hoping they could flash the modem (I don't know if they do that with DSL modems). This punk had me recycle the modem, telling me he was flashing it while it was unplugged.

The company is TDS.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

1 comment:

Manodogs said...

After numerous calls literally all day, I finally got a decent tech who is looking into the issue, but it appears to be with a router in the area, meaning it could persist and there's nothing I can do about it.

Inclement weather has hit the 1960s and it's rendered Futureboy completely useless!