Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Slow Times at Rundown

Well, not really - it's always slow at the first of the months around here because I have an entire website to handle, in addition to a household (which consists of myself and two very spoiled cats) - not to mention we just got through three straight months of holidays, so things will pick back up soon. Actually, this is about the rest of this week through the weekend: I will be gone.

I have an important appointment Thursday morning some ways away. The trip will force me to be away from my home at least until the weekend. I will probably post a few things here and there while away, but more than likely little more than updates (as in, "How are ya? Hope to be home soon, don't pee in the bushes..." - I, it just... I've no idea where that came from). I then have yet another important appointment, yet again many miles from home, this coming Monday. So it's definitely going to be slow for the remainder of the week and into next.

I will be here for part of the time tomorrow, but because of the early mornings ahead, I'm trying to turn in early tonight. I will schedule a few things to release throughout my absence, but posts may be down to one or fewer a day. We'll see how it plays-out.

The upswing is that I will have at least two, major appointments out of the way that have been weighing heavily on my mind and taking time away from me. Also, I'll be working on all sorts of stuff for the site while gone - it's about all I can do without my computer. I will have the laptop, so things won't be completely dead.

Until then, nerds!

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

No comments: