Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Check Out the Champions Update

I have to get some things out to you, but I am still recovering and taking it slow. I took so much cold medicine last night that I couldn't sleep, so I stayed up and reworked the Champions index page. There's little new, though I don't think I had published the Competent and Skilled Normals write-ups on The Weirding before now. For any n00bs, The Weirding covers tabletop roleplaying games - the old-tyme stuff - not the newfangled computer games... with you kids and your 8-track tapes and A&W rootbeer floats. Your Foghat records.

I'm either so sleepy I could nod-off on the keyboard or so wired I'm about to puke. Somewhere in the middle, I think. At any rate, enjoy what's up - with all the broken links - and I'll definitely be up sometime today with some more stuff, probably both here and there.

Oh, and also check out the Unarmed Melee System Expansion for Dark Conspiracy, which comes with the details for R.A.S.S.L.

The Weirding covers Champions 4th-Ed. and Dark Conspiracy 1st-Ed.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: