Banner: Shi - Available @ DriveThruComics.com

Friday, February 13, 2009

Dollhouse Tonight

Don't forget: tonight is the premiere of Joss Whedon's new Eliza Dushku vehicle, Dollhouse. With all the rigamarole surrounding it, you'd better catch it while you can, 'cuz there's no telling how long it'll be there!

I am still working to get the backup box back up and running and am getting all sorts of weird DLL errors now. I have to have it going strong and know I can depend on it for at least a week or so before I reformat this bad boy and try to get rid of this intermittent connection problem.

Always something and I've had it with non-paying, obstinate "sponsors." They'd do well to mind their collective step, seeing as how they've already managed to get a sizable number of people upset with them...

Dollhouse premieres at 8pm, CST.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: