https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Friday, February 06, 2009

Goings-On

Sorry for the late start. It's going to be a busy weekend for me offline, but I am going to have a lot of posts at least tomorrow (probably Sunday as well), since everyone will be away at the NYCC and it gives me a chance to catch-up on all the posts I've put-off this week. The first of the month is always hardest for me because I long ago scheduled all my bills to resolve now, instead of having them stretched-out throughout the month (some at the first, some on the 15th, some at the end, etc.) - just easier for me to keep-up with things this way. But it always results in a slowdown on the site (and blogs) until I get it all done.

This weekend, I am releasing more Champions material, along with more Dark Conspiracy stuff, and tweaking what is already published. However, I know one of these weekend days is going to be shot, because I have company coming to help me get this wreck of a bedroom cleaned-up before the landlady comes by with the exterminator next week.

Don't forget to sign-up for the iTunes/MTV contest. If no one signs-up, I'm going to include the gift certificate in the upcoming contest for the site and I'll have more information on that in a few weeks.

Anyway, plenty more to come, though I'm not sure how busy today will be; I have a lot to do and am dividing my time as best I can.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: