https://www.entertainmentearth.com/pjdoorway.asp?source=pjn&subid={subid}&url=hitlist.asp?theme=Game+of+Thrones

Monday, March 30, 2009

Dial-Up Sucks

Ugh. I told you it would be this way for at least a little while and I was not prepared for it. Having broadband for over a year now... doesn't so much "spoil" you as force you to realize what the Web is supposed to be. However, my provider is unable to properly handle their record-keeping and/or is willfully looking to rip me off, and I refuse to go for it this time.

Anyway, nothing's going on, except for my being back on dial-up. I was just dropping-by to let you know that. Oh and that I may be doing the late-night thing for the next week or so - I just have that nite-owl "feeling."

You know what? Let me just throw this out there: I may try some new things. Nothing specific or anything like that, I just feel a bit daffy.

© C Harris Lynn, 2009

No comments: